Version dated [30.11.2021]
USIMS is a leading mobile App and web site providing eSIM and hard SIM cards ("USIMS DataSIM") for data services in more than 100 countries. It has been designed for travelers around the world who want to avoid going through the high roaming prices and the carriers hassles. USIMS is registered and owned by WONE SAGL, a Swiss registered company (also referred as "we" or "us").
We highly protect your privacy and recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors and users of our web site and our mobile App.
Data you provide.
- Account information: You need to provide certain personal data when you register on our App, in particular your mobile phone number (required) and your name and email address (optional). Such personal data are collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted and are always secured.
- User support: If you contact our user support team, we will respond to your support request by gathering certain information from you, such as IP address, the technical issue necessary to answer the request and contact details. Support requests and related data are permanently deleted after a short period of inactivity.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing.
- We process your personal data to enable you to use our services and to provide you with user support upon request. We may additionally process your personal data on the basis of your consent or for compliance with a legal obligation. Finally, we may process your personal data for our legitimate interests, third party interests or public interests in special situations as indicated under the "data we may share" chapter.
Your rights on your data.
- Managing data: You can manage your account information and personal data at any time directly through the mobile App .
- Rights on your data: You have the right to receive information about our processing of your personal data at any time. Likewise, you have the right to correct, block, port, or delete (save for our mandatory retention obligations) your personal data, as well as the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data at any time. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please kindly note that failure to provide minimal information to use USIMS services or objecting to the processing of such minimal information will prevent us from delivering our services.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority, the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner or any other competent supervisory authority.
Data we may share.
- Third Parties: We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except to a limited number of carefully selected and instructed third parties with which we are working to provide some of our services, third parties providing verification services. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal data to those third parties for such services. These providers are bound by their own privacy policies to safeguard such data.
- Applicable law requirements: We may need to disclose some of your personal data if necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Special requirements: We may also disclose your personal data in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
Links to external applications and web sites.
- You can voluntarily link to external applications and web sites outside the web site and App. These links are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
Data Protection Officer
c/o SFO International Sagl
Piazza della Riscossa 16
6096 Lugano, Switzerland
- Our representative in the EU according to Art. 27 para. 1 GDPR is:
Mr. Michel Bachour
14, Square Alboni
75016 Paris, France
- Our representative in the United Kingdom according to the UK GDPR is:
Ms. Camille Bachour
Flat 3.2, 16a Rupert Street, Soho
London W1D 6DD, United Kingdom
Terms and conditions.